In the 31st match of the ICC Men’s ODI World Cup, Pakistan defeated Bangladesh by 7 wickets to reach the semi-finals In the match played at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata, Bangladesh captain Shakib Al Hasan won the toss and decided to bat first Batting first, the whole team of Bangladesh piled up for 204 runs in the 46th over, Muhammadullah scored 56 runs Pakistan achieved Bangladesh’s target of 205 runs in the 33rd over with the loss of three wickets. Fakhar Zaman played a brilliant innings of 81 runs, his innings included seven sixes, he was declared the player of the match The victory against Bangladesh is the third victory of the Pakistan team in the ongoing World Cup, while after the defeat against Pakistan, Bangladesh is out of the race for the semi-finals pakistan and Bangladesh have played seven matches in the World Cup till now, Pakistan won three matches while Bangladesh managed to win only one match On the other hand, Pakistan will have to win their remaining two matches as well as depend on the results of other teams to reach the semi-finals.
- India has reached the final of the ICC ODI World Cup after defeating New Zealand in the first semi-final
- Another increase in electricity prices is likely Islamabad
- World Cup: Pakistan’s defeat to Bangladesh, the hope of reaching the semi-finals remains intact
- Defying all odds: Differently-abled journalist Momin Kireika covers Israel-Hamas war
- Park Bo Young, Hyung Sik on-screen reunion sends kdrama fans over the moon
No comments to show.